FANTASIA BARRINO ROCKS!

Early this week….

“I have a feeling that Fantasia will win” said Larissa, Mae’s co-boss.

“Yeah! I hope so!” I exclaimed.

So, on the way to the post office on Wednesday, she called to say, “Fantasia won!! I heard it over the radio! Check on the internet, see true or not??”

“Okay okay!” I said, then struggled to browse the internet.

Then I sms-ed her, “Yeah! Fantasia wins!!”

“Great!” she replied.

Tonight, I watched the finale on the 8TV (not live).

She has the X-factor that De Garmo does not. When she sing, she sings it from the bottom of her heart, giving all out. Her voice is a hybrid of Macy Gray, Aretha Franklin, Chaka Khan and Tina Turner's. But she has her own "OOmmpphhh!" and impressive style.

I will be anticipating her album to hit Malaysian shore soon.

Way to go, Fantasia!

Comments

Popular Posts