THIS ONE’S FOR YOU

I have been blogging for less than two years and was pleased with some total strangers writing to me; showing appreciation (not many lah, but I believe in quality, and not quantity - heh) or left comments; be it constructive criticism or words of praise, nonetheless had spurred me to write even better.

I am not a good writer. I just wrote based on my life story, the life that I had led, the life that I am living, the life that I am going to have, the lives of other people, etc. After all, we learn and enrich our lives through other people’s experiences.

These are some of them, whom made my day. (Well, this is not to boast, but to let people know that your feedback and words of encouragement are very important to every blogger, especially a newbie like me).

The Philosopher*

----- Original Message -----
From: Anonymous
To: Gina
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 03:17:25 EDT
Re: Gina here

Gina:

You are intelligent! I can tell from the way you write and the things you say.

I'm in the USA-New Jersey. I agree with what you said about monks and nuns.

The seeking of identity stems from curiosity. While curiosity has its place, nevertheless, I suggest it's not that important in our talks. Elementary, as you know, a person can identify themselves, however. But, they are more factual when talking about their beliefs, views, experiences, etc. Is this not so? The Ultimate Dialogue is the opposite of curiosity.

What I asked are ordinary questions. I agree with you saying, "...and I think mind stimulation is much more erotic if compare to physical stimulation. and if you can combine both well, you can have multiple orgasm. "

I will attempt to show you a few points. As I've said you have a very interesting blog-homepage. The reasons for you doing such are:

1. You want to, desire to and enjoy doing your blog.

2. You hope to meet people on the Internet who are interesting to talk to-have similar views-have a sense of humor and wonder about life as you do.

3. You desire to be understood.

4. You desire to be happy.

5. You desire to experience life fully-eroticism and beyond.

6. And, you hold out the possibility you may even find true love through your blog postings.

By the above I show how much I understand you already. In fact, I say the above is over 90% true. Isn't it? Only you would know.

* his other intellectual/ bizzarre questions can be found in the comments of this post.

The Loveable

----- Original Message -----
From: Ed
To: Gina
Date: 27 March 2005
Subject: Your blog

hi Gina

just a note to to say how much i enjoy reading your blog. its soooo funny to see the colloquial terms that u used and i could totally identify the PROFOUND meaning of those word especially when u signed off as "gingerly yours"

ur fren's fren- Ms Mangkuk (just the name itself) made me laugh in my room for abt 1 minute bcoz i used to have a colleague who scold not-so-smart "Mangkuk!"

anyway i am a Tarcian too and i just wanna tell u your blog is one of the best blogs* i have read.

keep up the GREAT work.

equally gingerly,
Ed – kl

*now you know why we are best friends? Heh! Flattery will get you everywhere!


The Match Maker

----- Original Message -----
From: Anny, No. 1 fan
To: Gina
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 2:22 PM
Subject: RE: Introduction

What type of leng chai you PREFER? I have lots and lots of SINGLE, RICH and AVAILABLE chaps waiting to be introduced to you. Give me a call and I will send them right away......... eeeee (like night club mamasan).

I replied:

sure boh got so many leng chais? aiyah. i am not choosey one. as long as they don’t stink (bathe daily), even if they smoke also i am okay (I don’t smoke but been out with too many smokers liao), and good in bed, it is fine with me. haahahah. so simple hor? good in bed is a bit tricky. mamasan probably has to check the men out before handing the goods. ahahhaah.

good in bed? fully agreed with you. what is the use of leng chai and he can't perform on the bed? hahahaha ....... ada rupa tak de gaya ......... kakakakaka. So! ah beng look also ok uh ....... what is the age range? height? profession? as for the QC part, I leave it to you to check it out yourself.

The Pervert

Hi Gina,

You have the chance now to meet a cute Greek guy from KL. Handsome and a good body and a nice, juicy cock is also in for you. It's at the tip of your finger. Drop me an email. Thanks,
Cheers
Sparty
Paris | 10.15.04 - 4:50 pm |

^and he didn’t leave his e-mail? What a genius!

Fellow Homie

----- Original Message -----
From: Yammie
To: Gina
Date: 11 May 2005
Subject: Your blog site

Dear gina,

i found your blog site today...i like the way you compose your 'stories' and i enjoyed reading it.

i was so happy to know that you're from taiping (and so does james of loopy meals). how's life in KL ?

hoping to get to know you more...

cheers, yammie

************************************************************************
I am glad I have touched these people’s lives, being merely an entertaining stranger, and probably exists as 0.01% importance in their lives, but it was worth it. I am happy to have made you happy.

And now.. someone wanna date me. *LOL*

Comments

Backup comments said…
To be honest with you, when I first began reading your posts, I thought you were a newspaper columnist. (Well, maybe you are.)
fishtail | Homepage | 09.30.05 – 1:17 am | #

fishtail: *Bashful* No, I am not! Ha ha ha! Geezz… you just put me on cloud 9.

Gina | Homepage | 09.30.05 – 1:21 am | #

seriously i agree with fishtail. even though writing about your normal everyday life you make it sound so interesting, and the pictures make it even more…irrisistable
yuin | Homepage | 09.30.05 – 3:05 am | #

stumbled upon you blog while following a google link about sepet, the movie. nice blog.
rijac | Homepage | 09.30.05 – 4:37 am | #

I have to honestly say your blog is the BEST that I have come across. Gingerly Yours is the first blog that I start with everyday on my blog reading time.

BTW, I really hope that Sparty contacts you again as it’ll be very “interesting” to read about your date with him! :O)

Great writing and sounds like you have a great bunch of friends!
Toxic | 09.30.05 – 5:02 am | #
Backup comments said…
Huh?

Thanks for generating traffic to my blog ……

Yo Fren, cool down a little ….. you are one funny writer….. very smooth ler….
Kitjar Sukjaidee | Homepage | 09.30.05 – 7:22 am | #

In the blogsphere you’ll meet some good, bad, nice and weird ppl. I think it is amazing. Think of it, normally, one would be branded a loony if you were to go out and start making “friends” and ask about their lives and happenings, right? But in a blog, its natural. It’s so very educational.

eh, I tot you are a writer of sorts after reading your Thai piece. Anyhoo, Gina, keeping getting that groove and keep that blog wheels rollin! Cheers!
cameljoe | Homepage | 09.30.05 – 9:08 am | #

Of the few blogs I religiously read, your blog is the first blog I read.
Ann | 09.30.05 – 9:12 am | #

Showoff!
james | Homepage | 09.30.05 – 9:38 am | #
Backup comments said…
eh ur bf tak marahke heheee
Sharizal Sharaani | Homepage | 09.30.05 – 12:58 pm | #

I think ah… TMNET and Telekom wanna date u lah… ahahah..they love your blog so much that they think you will pay a much higher premium..so they act upon it..AHAHA
Tan Kien Boon | 09.30.05 – 1:46 pm | #

amboi woman!

so many praises floating in the air wor!!!

no doubt no doubt – i so enjoy the fact that your writing is BITCHY, WITTY, GINGERISH & YUMMY!!!

so glad to have stumbled upon ur blog 6 months ago and it has been my daily food…

peace,
e
Ed | 09.30.05 – 3:08 pm | #

no doubt about it…. all the above!

i reli njoy reading your posts.
keatix | Homepage | 09.30.05 – 3:38 pm | #

Yuin: I think my life is pretty interesting in reality. But to put it into words, it sort of like, amplified it. Ha ha ha.

rijac: I can’t wait for Gubra now!

Toxic: Yes.. if he leave a comment again, I will date him. Ha ha. Well, everyone remembers their first times. So happened my blog is the first that you read, so you remember mine.

Kitjar: You don’t have problems going out with a smooth woman huh? Ha ha ha.

cameljoe: I find, after my Bangkok trip, the traffic kept coming in, first it was keatix, then kitjar, then now yourself. This is really interesting.. on how a common subject could bring people together! Thanks! Will try my best!

Ann: You have no choice. You need a photographer for your wedding. Ha ha ha!

James: Sour grape. Ha ha ha. It is like God and Lucifer now eh? You gimme this blog.. and I am getting all the publicity without even having a baby? Ha ha ha ha! Kidding! I am your blog avid reader!

Sha: All my bfs memang sporting mah. Selagi belum kahwin, I do not belong to anyone? Ha ha ha.

TKB: I haven’t gone to Telekom to screw them left right yet. I am going there tomorrow.

Ed: Ha ha ha! Thanks. I think without you existing in my stories, I think it wouldn’t be half as interesting as it is now.

keatix: Thanks. I like yours too.. but please.. pictures pictures pictures!
Gina | Homepage | 09.30.05 – 7:23 pm | #

gina… me neither…
rijac | Homepage | 10.01.05 – 1:35 am | #
Backup comments said…
smooth women….. geez, i think it is still better than smooth men… ha ha hee hee……

no problem at all with smooth women, i think my previous gf were too smooth that they slipped away… LOL
Kitjar Sukjaidee | Homepage | 10.01.05 – 3:27 am | #

:p hi Gina!
kampungkai | Homepage | 10.01.05 – 3:51 am | #

Kitjar: Slippey like eels eh? Ha ha. Hmmph.. I dunno why but I am having some dirty thoughts now.. hmmph..

kampungkai: Uncle!! Long time no see!!!
Gina | Homepage | 10.01.05 – 3:00 pm | #

wow, what a storm you’ve stirred up! ya, I have to agree with all your loyal fans that you’re indeed great at writing and sharing your life with us. The cynical you writing satirical posts, you definitely are something that we all needed in this blogosphere.
greenapple | Homepage | 10.02.05 – 5:27 am | #

Emma, I am very surprised to have a base of readers whom I haven’t even met… and I am forever grateful. Thank you for your kind words.
Gina | Homepage | 10.02.05 – 5:05 pm | #

dont read any other blogs because i dont have the time but i make sure i read your blog regularly as it is so entertaining. keep up the good work.
victoria | 10.03.05 – 6:20 pm | #

Vicki: Thanks for the compliment. Ha ha.
Gina | Homepage | 10.03.05 – 8:45 pm | #

You should write some books since you are such a good writer. I’ll market them for you over here without charging you a cent, how ’bout that? hahaha…
humblewarrior | Homepage | 10.04.05 – 12:47 am | #

humblewarrior: That is very nice of you!! Ha ha! I don’t think I am cut up to wrote a book… psst.. but it is my dream of being a novelist.
Gina | Homepage | 10.04.05 – 8:57 pm | #

Popular Posts