WILLIAM SHIENSPEARE

Shien, the pink Table Cloth, a.k.a. my hair stylist, has a way with words… in the sms-es that he sent.

I just have to blog it.

When I told him my boss liked my new haircut…

Gina
Pretty ballerina
A dancing primadonna
Envious even Madonna
Rock and roll popping tequilla

When I said to him, See you in Zouk…

Yeah, we are going to Zouk
Fun as riding the tuk tuk
Don’t have to read a book
And lose myself like a crook

When I told him I got a flu…

The cuckoo flew
We knew he had the flu
The doctor said it too
You must know what to do
To chase away the blues
Just sniff the glue

When I asked him, you so free ah??

Free like a bird
So bored can’t even flirt
Lonely as the closet’s hanging old shirt

When I asked him, what’s on tv tonight?

Fear factor rerun
Watching it really no fun
May point myself with a gun
After watching the babes with their buns

When I told him to stop rhyming as he is making me jealous with his creativity, (when I am the blogger, and he is not) …

Rhyming my head off
For Snow White not the Seven Dwarfs
Have a heart
Don’t turn me off
Making a cheer
And turn your heart soft

Guess he watches too much tv, especially “Whose Line Is It Anyway?”.

This one is one helluva funny website when I tried to search for a pic for this post. Check it out.

NO NO, I said, I have an acute angina.

(Please wait and read the ongoing typing from the web server).

Comments

Backup comments said…
ooks like somebody’s interested!

woot!
ryuu | Homepage | 11.04.04 – 9:04 am | #

Don’t be silly, Ryuu. Shien is like a brother to me.
Gina | Homepage | 11.04.04 – 11:54 pm | #

haha this is good rhymes.
bruce | Homepage | 11.05.04 – 1:06 am | #

That link is hilarious – the guy who did it must be a fan of Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
Sashi | Homepage | 11.05.04 – 4:17 pm | #

Bruce: Yeah. Hahha. There are more to come.

Sashi: I don’t normally have time for this.. but luckily I didn’t miss the link!
Gina | Homepage | 11.07.04 – 1:10 am | #

Popular Posts