JINXED MIDAS TOUCH


Caught Red Handed

While I was making coffee this morning, Madam V, the tea lady who makes kick-ass Nescafe asked me how long have I been working here.

I said it’s been five months.

She said it was just like yesterday I entered the pantry and thrashed the water dispenser.

Must she reminded me of THAT?

Well, I have a bad reputation for spoiling anything I laid my hands on in the office since the first day.

The printer burnt out within a week I arrived. The printing of the same documents for the 100th times due to the fussiness of Mr Xmas, explained the burnt out. It wasn’t my fault. The printer belonged to the museum.

The photocopier went hay wired whenever I go near it. Whenever the photocopier is stuck or make some strange noises, my colleagues would asked if I went anywhere near it earlier that day. They have since replaced the copier.

I thought my mouth is capable enough to create major catastrophes... now, my hands are giving me problems.

Looking at the bright side of it, without me, they wouldn’t have a new laser printer or a new photocopier.

Why didn’t my ancient PC konk-ed out too?? I want a new one with Windows XP and with at least a USB port.

P.S. I am on Medical leave today. The flu bug got me. That explains the previous whiney post.

Comments

Backup comments said…
60.50.192.71
Submitted on 2007/06/17 at 3:03 am

Cheer up and get well soon sweetie. Going to get my ticket to go home in January. Will see you soon
Kat | Homepage | 11.03.04 – 10:32 pm | #

i’ve got the flu too! took 2 days off work and still haven’t recovered. pesky virus sure is making its rounds. get well soon gina! get loads of rest n fluids (the non alcoholic kind)
CC | 11.04.04 – 10:02 am | #

Poor you. Must be partying too hard till fall sick? Take care.
Ann | 11.04.04 – 1:15 pm | #

well, girls. I am alive and kicking. In fact, I went to gym today for the body combat class. Boss was pleased to see I recover real fast.

Take plenty of fluids, CC. You would be A ok.
Gina | Homepage | 11.04.04 – 11:53 pm | #

Popular Posts