RHYME FOR A DIME

The rhyming continues…

Self: What are you doing? Are you trying to rhyme me to death?

Shien:
Smoking, watching tv and rhyme
All at the same time
Hopeless even to get a dime
But can opt for tequilla and lime
I’ll be a good boy and do no crime

Self:
Weh.. no need to sleep is it?

Shien:
Sleep sleep sleep
Missing that makes me weep
Don’t wanna sound too deep
May I suggest listening to Frances Yip

Shien:
Sleep, I must
Else would end up a wuss
You, my dear fuss
Sweet dreams in the bush

(Shit. I am crap)

Shien:
Her hair bouncy and curly I adore
She smells like Dior’s J’adore
Her favorite meat is wild boar
Her son’s friends call her “wah tan hor”
(in her opinion, that’s what moms are for)

Nasi goreng Indonesia
Tak boleh di sia sia
Walaupun nampak lalat dalamnya
Kena makan sesungguh dia

Translation:

Indonesian fried rice
Cannot go to waste
Even if there is a fly in place
Have to finish it, whatever it takes

(I am improving?)

He was referring to the unforgettable lunch with the pink table cloth,
Of his ordeal of being forced to eat Wah Tan Hor*
He ended up eating fried rice instead
with a dead fly in it

Self:
Sleep lah, you stupid boy!
Now I can’t stop laughing
The flu medicine is not working

Shien:
I’m stupid
You are my cupid
I have my wit
Help you loose your grit

Translation:

Wah Tan Hor - Cantonese style fried noodles (Shien hates it).

Comments

Backup comments said…
haha! this guy sure is entertaining!
CC | 11.05.04 – 10:04 am | #

must spend a lot of time typing those sms-es
ryuu | Homepage | 11.05.04 – 11:38 am | #

I’m trying hard not to think that he wants to shag. And I’m not succeeding. Damn!
viewtru | Homepage | 11.05.04 – 10:10 pm | #

CC: You bet. He is one helluva interesting piece of table cloth you would ever meet!

Ryuu: I think we qualified to be in the finals of speedmasters.

viewtru: Oh gross! Just thinking about it make me sick. Hahahha! Ain’t gonna rhyme no more after this. Hahha.
Gina | Homepage | 11.06.04 – 10:32 pm | #

Popular Posts