GIRL ABOUT TOWN

Gina is out to paint the town red
Only at 28??
I know it is kinda late
But, it is better than being an old maid

Oh man.. I am now talking rhymes. I know I have been a bit gut-wretching-revolting with the rhyming thingy lately. I will stop before someone puked their meals.

Yesterday was another night at BarFly. We were supposed to go to Zouk, for the Cleo's 9th Birthday bash. It was raining like cats and dogs. I somehow managed to persuade Ann to join me for this senseless-lining-up-in-the-rain "kiasu" thingy for freebies. (Oh.. this is so unlike me.)

By the time we reached Zouk for the enticing RM200/- goodie bag, we were soaking wet. To add to the major disappointment, the queue was already making a beeline to the car park.

Everyone was in their party dresses and shoes.. and having the wet pussy look. I mean, they looked like wet cats... the feline? Sad, wet and shivering.

A photographer took pics of the soaking wet mad people. I hope they don't publish mine else my mom would be shocked to see me in a wet see-through top.

Ann: Please don't tell anyone I am HERE with YOU!! @#$%^&*

I didn't know wet pussies can be snappy.

SMS to all booze kakis:

Change of plans. Dinner at KLCC. Zouk is f*cking shit. Might go to BarFly after this. I am all wet!

CK called.

CK: Why are you so wet? Are you turned on?

Self: I mean, I am darn wet now in the rain!! Do you think I would masturbate in public??

CK: Who knows? You are so unbelievable!

After 10 minutes of cold shower, we decided to split.

It is a good thing that I have clothes in my car - to prepare for the aftermath of the clubbing. In case, I need to crash in someone else's houses. Sadly, it is usually... always at WY’s. Sigh. I went to the gym to take my bath.

Dinner at Chilli's, having a Presidente margherita without the RM5 discount. Shit. We surpassed the happy hour.

Leslie, the stalker, (Dennis’ bosom buddy, who is always with the wrong women at the wrong time for the wrong reasons) decided to join us at BarFly much to YY’s chagrin. He has hots for this hot babe.

To add to the fun of the subsets of friends, Ann, Paul and Vic decided to drop by. So did CK’s friends, Chris (the medical student with 4 ½ packs.. yummy), Sam (the guy who couldn’t keep his penis in his pants for long) and Chin, (gorgeous guy with sexy bee stung lips) and WY's brother, JJ.

Well, I decided not to go into details on the flirting scenes, hard core and ugly boozing till Leslie slept on the pavement of the sidewalk, (Shien said, it's unrequited love) and some cheesy pick-up lines that the girls get.

The highlight of the party:

The hottest guy in the party, Mr Bee Stung Lips, decided to buy me a drink. (Must be CK’s doing to help me get laid. Thanks but it didn’t work. I wish I had lower tolerance for alcohol).

It 's a Flaming Lamborghini.


Flaming Lamborghini with Mr Bee Stung Lips - Delicious!

The night ended unceremoniously with Leslie sleeping on the sidewalk; CK pissed off with Leslie sleeping on the sidewalk; Shien cursing coz, instead of bringing a girl home, he had to take Leslie home; the ladies not getting laid; Chris and Sam cringed at the thought of having sex with conjoined twins, and Mr Bee Stung Lips heading to Velvet Underground to pick up more chicks.

Poems of the Day

Self:
What are you having for dinner?
I hope you find a fine diner
With a fabulously hot spinster
Eating a cold lobster

Shien:
Fried pork and rice
On the floor many mice
Want to hentam* them with the dice
But stopped by Jesus Christ

Self:
Do not use the Lord’s name in vain
Or you end up in excruciating pain
Let it rain, let it rain
Hope tonight we remain sane

*hentam (Translation: Hit in Malay)

Comments

Backup comments said…
nice adventure…
VJ | 11.07.04 – 9:38 pm | #

haiyo. so many ppl! hard to keep track… my sis went for the cleo thing too and apparently it reaaaaaaaaally sucked
CC | 11.08.04 – 9:24 am | #

VJ: Everyday is an adventure to me. The people you meet, the food you eat, the places you go, etc.

CC: yeah.. it was crap!!
Gina | Homepage | 11.09.04 – 1:08 am | #

i thought of justtt going for the goodie bag but the idea of having 199 others having the same Levi’s shirt put me off. Plus Cleo party’s have been deteoriating. Speaking from an ex-intern p.o.v.
Reta | Homepage | 11.12.04 – 9:16 pm | #

Reta: Thought it was 999 other persons? Hehhe Good move. Next year, I swear I ain’t gonna buy no Cleo for this piece of crap.
Gina | Homepage | 11.14.04 – 10:21 pm | #

Popular Posts