A BITCH FOR HIRE


Cherry with a pink tongue

Well, this is Cherry. She is a female Shih Tzu, (complete with certificate and all). She ain't no bitch: Nice, mild mannered, gentle and very very very manja. She doesn't make much noise and she is adorable. My aunt doesn’t allow me to keep any pets with fur, so this is out of the question. Sigh.

She is 5 ½ years old. Yeah. Old gal. Her owner put her up for adoption coz they are moving to a condominium which doesn't allow them to keep pets. If you tell me, this is such a lame excuse.

Should anyone would like to adopt this dog, please e-mail me at gina.xxx@gmail.com. Totally FOC. I think most Malaysians love these three alphabets combined together!

Conditions to adopt Cherry

(1) Owners who don't live in condominiums. Else you would end up giving the same lame excuse should you want to get rid of her.

(2) Must be quite generous to send her for her monthly grooming. My friend at Crizzerlz would be more than happy to assist you.

(3) Willing to spend for her food – no left overs. And.. no ajinomoto in her diet. It will make her hair fall off. (My cousin’s grandma once fed her dog ajinomoto. She said, the food is tasteless without the magic ingredient. The poor dog lost all his hair in 3 months and died 4 months later)

(4) Love animals. (DUH!)

(5) No Vietnamese allowed.

So… feel free to contact me for more information.

P.S. I am the one who set the above conditions to ensure she goes to the rightful owner who would love her to bits. Who doesn’t? This old gal is so sweet!

Comments

Backup comments said…
pic looks great!!! what type of camera (make / model) you carry with you to capture the “kodak moments”…
VJ | 11.13.04 – 10:36 pm | #

So cute!!!
Toxic | 11.14.04 – 8:16 am | #

VJ: I am using Canon Ixus II. 3.2 Megapixels. Good camera. Unfortunately, in order to use digital cameras, one have to have sturdy hands. I don’t know if Panasonic Lumix is a better choice as it is made for unsteady hands users like me.

Toxic: Do you want her?
Gina | Homepage | 11.14.04 – 4:48 pm | #

The last time I had a pet (a dog called Toot-Toot), she stayed with us for 7 years and never bit any postman on the legs. Then one day (eve of Chinese New Year), she ran away from the house and never came back. I was devastated.
fishtail | Homepage | 11.14.04 – 9:04 pm | #

Fish: Sometimes, pet ran away coz they knew that death is looming. They get away coz they don’t want their owners to see them die and be sad about it. This happen to my stray cat, Fei Chai… and my dog, Timmy, who didnt make it coz the gate was locked.
Gina | Homepage | 11.14.04 – 10:16 pm | #

awww… I would love to adopt her if only I’m there now. hehe :P
Kat | Homepage | 11.14.04 – 10:40 pm | #

Kat: Do you think your dad wants it?
Gina | Homepage | 11.15.04 – 2:34 am | #

Popular Posts