YOU SOUND LIKE MY MOTHER

Mother-to-be?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gina
Sent: 24 March 2005 2:50 PM
To: Ann
Subject: mother

Do I ever sound anything like your mother?

Coz I am beginning to sound like a lot of ppl's mothers – WY’s, Sugar's.

----- Original Message -----
From: Ann
To: Gina
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 2:53 PM
Subject: RE: mother

Nolah. My mother also tak meleter* me. hahahhahahahha

* Translation: My mother never nags at me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gina
Sent: 24 March 2005 2.54 PM
To: Ann
Subject: mother

@#$%^&*

While talking to WY on subject of kitchen ….

WY: My sisters are very particular. You have to separate the dishes accordingly. Cannot simply put altogether.. meat one side, vegetables on the other.. blah blah blah

Self: What difference does it make? Once the food is cook, when you eat them, everything will be jumbled up in one stomach. Why do you need to separate the dishes?

WY: You sound like my mother! Exactly!

While talking to Sugar today on religion …

Sugar: The manager was meditating when I went to her room just now.

Self: What is her purpose of meditation? She is totally irresponsible in office, causing unnecessary inconvenience to fellow colleagues.

Sugar: Yeah lah. Not every religious person is nice or good.

Self: That is why now, I have made up my mind not to go to churches or attend anymore dharma talks. What we need to do now, do everything good and right. I don’t need a religion to tell me to be good.

Sugar: Yes, but when you are in deep trouble, you still need God to help you.

Self: I worship only one god now – MONEY. With money you can do anything… ANYTHING, my friend!

Sugar: You sound like my mother!

Sigh. Looks like I will remain single for a long, long time... longer than I expected. Probably, forever.

Comments

Backup comments said…
hmm.. sign of love is upon thee.. Behold thou shall seek and will findeth the path… probably the path to eternal union..marriage.. Thus Boon has spoken over thee.. Enjoy ur Tawakal fried mee or not.. I laughed from start till end the movie…sigh*
Tan Kien Boon | 03.25.05 – 1:49 am | #

There will be a point in time where we WILL sounds like our mothers whether we like it or not. Over the past few years I’ve been trying VERY hard not to be my mother. I’ve come to a realization that I have every bit of her “over protective motherly gene”. shit. That is not a good sign.

-Doomed to be spinster-
vynie | Homepage | 03.25.05 – 11:23 am | #

Hi mummy!! hahahaha
Ann | 03.25.05 – 1:01 pm | #

TKB: Wah.. after watching the EYE 10, you now sound like a Romeo rather than Freddy Kruger?

Vynie: I am much worse than you.. I sound like a lot of other people’s moms and my own mom… anyway, if I do sound like my mother, I don’t think it would be that bad.. coz my mom is the greatest!

Ann: Yes, dear. I will nag you no more. Hahhahaha.
Gina | Homepage | 03.25.05 – 9:06 pm | #

Popular Posts