SENTIMENTS - PROLOGUE

Garfield Starsign Mug

sentiment
n 1: tender, romantic, or nostalgic feeling or emotion 2: a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty.

This will be a series of stories about something I cherish, no matter how insignificant these might be to some people, they will not go unnoticed in this life. Be it a thing, a memorabilia, an old newspaper cutting, a photo, a person, an animal, etc.

This was given to me on my 19th birthday by Snow and my other room mate, CN. At that point of time, like other late teens, I liked Garfield and Forever Friends teddy bears, just like the late teens now, Power Puff girls.

I liked it because of the description inside the mug, fits me, except for the last sentence. I only borrow money from my sister and I always pay her back.. if I remember.

This One is a Revolutionary. The Aquarian is Inventive, Original and Very Unconventional. Don’t let this person borrow money.

It has been with me for 10 years now, braving the ups and downs when I was staying out on my own, alongside with me to console me with a rich cup of milo-coffee, while I battled off bitchy bosses (two bitches out of 12 jobs), holding my hot drinks every morning while I scan through the papers or read some junk mails in the office, etc.

It has served me well, and I better print this before it breaks.

Comments

Backup comments said…
I have the Gemini one. It’s been with me for quite some time, too, and the last line of the description inside the mug is beginning to fade away. *sniff*
Strizzt | Homepage | 03.17.05 – 11:08 am | #

As much as I like this mug, the constant usage didn’t seem to fade the writings. I will be extra careful then.
Gina | Homepage | 03.18.05 – 9:56 pm | #

Popular Posts