PRETTY TIED DOWN

I am pretty tied down these days. My final days in this office are near, and I have to tie a lot of loose ends before I could leave my company in peace, so that the successor won’t be calling me 24/7 just to locate a document.

She is quite mangkok, gauging from the questions she asked me last weekend. She called and asked me - What is the working hour? What do I have to do at work? DUH??? Don’t tell me you didn’t read the offer letter before you sign on the dotted line?? I am a bit worried for my boss now.

I was tempted to be sarcastic by saying – sometimes, we need to double up as can-can dancers to entertain the bosses but I am afraid she might just hang up and never turn up at office the first week of April.

Apart from that, I was trying to catch up with my Taiping friends.

Gina wrote:

Hi girls,

Ee Reen and I planning to meet up on 9 April 2006 at One Utama.

Are you people game?

LN wrote:

I can’t confirm yet. But I am back this weekend.

Gina wrote:

this weekend me and ee reen's schedule is quite packed. i am off to cambodia next week and be back on 5th april.

aiyah. play by the ear then. :-)

LN wrote:

Ok ok you busy bees ;) wat u doing in cambodia

Gina wrote:

missionary. or volunteer worker to help those villagers to cull birds as precaution to the impending bird flu pandemic.

ahahhahahaha. everyone asked me the same question. go for holidays lah, before my new job on 6 april. last day here- 31 march 2006.

Party girl wrote:

eh Gina, I think it is high time that you send us each a copy of your daily diary as well as your yearly plan .. so that we are not caught by surprise ... will do us all good and save your multiple explaining of things ..agree LN?

LN wrote:

Absolutely Agree! This gal not just busy with work, datings with people and birds, …she’s now hopping around the world! Man..very hard for us to keep track now…yes yes, yearly calendar please ;)

Gina wrote:

not that i want to. too many things ... but mostly petty stuffs. 2 weeks from now:-

tonight 23/3- colleagues buying dinner since i am going off. they are probably too happy to see me go. less one pain in the ass in the company. hahaa.

tomorrow lunch 24/3- meeting a friend to pass some general insurance stuffs.
night time - collecting some insurance stuffs from ex colleague, and collect my USD then meet the agent. then, to meet a friend in her house to discuss biz plan (like real lah - it's MLM)

saturday 25/3- visit a friend's mother in hospital selayang, collect Rm100 voucher from e cosway, service my car. probably go for facial after that.

sunday 26/3- meeting a friend from sepang, who is coming to KL to pay me money for the USD exchange.

Monday 27/3- dinner with Auditors

Tuesday 28/3- for the moment, free. Might be going for a dinner with ex colleagues.

Wednesday 29/3 - for the moment, free.

Thursday 30/3- HR Manager is buying dinner and drinks in Bangsar.

Friday 31/3 - clear up work then.. bye bye to office.

Saturday 1/4 - packing for Cambodia.

Sunday to Wednesday 2/4 to 5/4 - Cambodia

Thursday 6/4 - First day at work at new place.

I will be traveling again on 14 july to 18 july.. and also 8 september to 12 september.......

So people.. I won’t be free till next month.

Comments

Backup comments said…
*sobbbbbbbbbbb
uhuuhuhhhuhuhuh… will u be back from cambodia? or r u gonna be married to some damn huge hairy guy in cambodia and have a village house with lots of reared chicken? 1 question: u flying MAS or Aasia? :P
kampungkai | Homepage | 03.24.06 – 9:30 am | #

Hey we are thinking along the same line … I was going to send you and email to ask you to write about your “schedule for the year” … and bingo! when I checked your blog, it’s there … now, I have to go get a calendar with timebreakdown to put your schedule in absolute accuracy so that I would know when I can possibly date you!!

Have a good one!!
Ee Reen | 03.24.06 – 9:40 am | #

aiyoh, everday also not free wan. looks like might not get a chance to meet up before i start work. like that must book 4 months in advance alredi :p
yuin | Homepage | 03.24.06 – 12:40 pm | #

heyy….some kind of “mangkuk” ar coming to ur boss…who interviewed her anyway…?
Normally mangkuk has pretty face….does she?

Best wishes on ur next journey in life !!

New bolgger.
id | Homepage | 03.25.06 – 5:08 am | #

hmmmmm…..shold i drop by on the 9th April…me day off then……
foodcrazee | Homepage | 03.25.06 – 5:31 pm | #

Ah Kai: Eh? Still alive kah? No one cull you ah for bird flu? Ha ha! Of coz I will be back.. CHOY!! I am going with Air Asia lor. Can’t afford MAS.

Ee Reen: Great minds think alike.

Yuin: I will make time for you when I return from Phnom Penh.

Id: Nope.. unfortunately.. mangkok doesn’t have a pretty face either. God sometimes, has cruel sense of humour. Ha ha!

foodcrazee: Aiks?? Come to stalk me kah? Ha ha.
Gina | Homepage | 03.26.06 – 1:20 am | #

u r sounding more and more like lai ma..hehehhe.

hope that u will land yrself on a cool cambodian fellow…an angkor related royalty maybe.

killing fields is cool, lucky u read it b4 the trip, u will come across lots of familiar places.
strawberry harvester | 03.29.06 – 7:17 am | #

Strawberry: How so? I sound like Lai Ma??? Hong Pai Ah Koo is it? Not Lai Ma! You harvest the strawberries yourself? Better not grow it yourself.. or else.. I wonder what you use as fertilizers?? Ha ha! Thanks for the strawberries!!
Gina | Homepage | 03.29.06 – 11:12 pm | #

Popular Posts