ANN'S FAVORITE

I found out Ann's favorite fruit. It is BANANA (Her friends always laugh at her - but what's wrong with banana lah?)

And when she was asked what is her favorite fruit in Japanese class (donna kudamono ga suki desu ka), she was shy to admit it is banana. She said, ringo instead (apple that is).

So this post is for her, the banana lover.

When I got home, I was greeted by two damn huge bananas. Is this genetically engineered?

This is the size of a normal comb of good old banana.


These are the two genetic engineered bananas with the normal bananas.


This is the size of the bananas compared to my handphone.


And these are the use of the giant bananas.


Now you know how Nokia got its idea to make the “banana” phone? Damn gaya…

Or you can use them as sword for sword fighting. Kalah Starwars punya light saber. After fighting and got tired, you could eat them as well.

Or when you are seriously pissed off (for example, if you bumped into people like Lai Ma on the streets) and feel like giving the finger – this is almost impossible to ignore.

Comments

Backup comments said…
Aichoh!! hehehe… Now the whole world knows.

Hey, you should eat more banana. *wink*

So you won’t need Evernew lah!!
Ann | 03.30.06 – 9:57 am | #

Too much banana is not good….makes u fat. Tt’s how I got my turkey thighs!
Sharon | 03.30.06 – 12:13 pm | #

i m with ann, i love bananas too, altho is juz one of my fav.

and u? strawberries since then?
berries in a straw | 03.30.06 – 4:53 pm | #

they have those in the uk, except i think they call it plantain. Not as strong taste as the smaller cousins and they usually use it for cooking.
yuin | Homepage | 03.30.06 – 5:37 pm | #

aiks! its diff species lar…after playing with the banana…how to eat some more ?
foodcrazee | Homepage | 03.30.06 – 8:11 pm | #

Ann: Come on. Don’t be shy. Haha! Worse than CNN huh? HA ahhaahahha!!

Sharon: I rarely eat banana, yet I have elephant thighs. How to explain that??

Mr Berries: I always like strawberries. I think I posted the blog here: http:// gingerlyyours.blogspot.co…strawberry.html

Yuin: I have yet to sample the taste… dunno if it is still there..

foodcrazee: Oops?? We are not supposed to play with food.. but well, my house consists of piranhas. So no worries.. there will be people eating it.
Gina | Homepage | 03.30.06 – 11:19 pm | #

lolz…u sounds so vulgar…
foodcrazee | Homepage | 03.31.06 – 8:23 pm | #

*Scratch head* which part Vulgar lah dude?
Gina | Homepage | 03.31.06 – 10:03 pm | #

Can pinjam me that banana? I want to whack somebody with it or maybe just give the finger to someone. Boleh? Hahaha
Willwolf | Homepage | 04.01.06 – 11:16 pm | #

It’s alright Ann, it’s a good fruit to eat esp in the morning and for those who has constipation.

Gina, that’s really innovative of you to show us the other usage of banana besides eating them… any other way ar… hehehehhehehhe.
WY | 04.09.06 – 1:40 pm | #

Popular Posts