METAMORPHOSIS

Emerging Butterfly?

Of late, worrying about the sudden change in my behavior, I decided to consult some of my most trusted friends…

-----Original Message-----
From: Gina
To: WY
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: serious

I told Ann I am turning into a woman. Making too many assumptions and being fickle minded all the time. Then she said, congratulations.

Jesus! I don’t really like this. Prefer the old Gina who is straight to the point, speak her mind and able to make swift decisions and stand by them.

----- Original Message -----
From: WY
To: Gina
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:55 AM
Subject: RE: serious

Turning into a woman is not a bad thing coz originally you ARE a FEMALE. Females in general are fickle minded and assume too much. Don't tell me all this while you are a guy trapped in a female's body... ahahahahhaah.

I do notice the changes. Didn't bother to let you know because it's not a major issue UNLESS you really turn into someone else. Last time you used to be fast in making decisions, and I have to agree at times you do ask for my second opinion on your decision, which is a rare case.... :))) It's not a bad change. Try not to dwell on this so much. People do change and just ensure that the change will not affect your life...

-----Original Message-----
From: Gina
To: WY
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 12.00 PM
Subject: Re: serious


A guy trapped in a woman's body….. Hhhmph.. Now, that’s something to think about. No wonder I get picked up in gym by the girls instead of the guys. Sigh. Hahahaha.

So, I think it is a good sign to turn into more womanly instead of being so manly. Certain areas, I still think like a man, though.

If I changed too much, slap some senses in me please. I don’t want to be turning into an annoying indecisive woman I used to hate so much. Thanks.

Comments

Backup comments said…
“I don’t want to be turning into an annoying indecisive woman I used to hate so much.”

So, you’d rather be annoying in your regular old way?
james | Homepage | 02.28.05 – 10:47 am | #

Turning into a woman is a GRADUAL change in behaviour. Yours is a SUDDEN change in my behavior. That usually means that whatever medication you are on is having side effects.
viewtru | Homepage | 02.28.05 – 3:32 pm | #
Backup comments said…
James: HAhahahaha! Very funny, James! I love the annoying regular self.

viewtru: Nope. Not on any medication… yet. I know what you are thinking. *wink*. THAT medication would cause THIS? *Curious*
Gina | Homepage | 02.28.05 – 9:57 pm | #

Hmmmmm, THAT medication, works in a mysterious way…hehe
VJ | 03.01.05 – 2:03 am | #

A man trap inside a woman’s body? Are you sure about this… then those smacks on your cheek I gave you makes me look like a gay then? Well you still are a female/girl/woman/minah/perempuan to me =’) Times changes, even towards people around them. It’s either a good or bad. Me… I’m in a phase of another personal confrontation.
JJ | Homepage | 03.01.05 – 10:30 pm | #
Backup comments said…
VJ: You also know what we are talking about? *grin*

JJ: Yeah. Thanks for the peck on my right cheek last Saturday night to reassure me that I am a woman afterall. Grow up lah. Apa confrontation? You can always talk to me. Try to be like me lah – a man trapped in a woman’s body. This is much worse than any confrontations! haha.
Gina | Homepage | 03.02.05 – 12:19 am | #

It’s a good change!! But to me, you always been a lady ler..except lately your feminine side has finally catch up with u.
Ann | 03.02.05 – 1:13 pm | #

*slap*
ryuu | Homepage | 03.03.05 – 11:40 am | #

Thanks, Ann. You always say the nicest things.

Ryuu: ouch. Did I change THAT MUCH?
Gina | Homepage | 03.03.05 – 11:30 pm | #

Popular Posts