ZOMBIE

The entire week was like walking in the nightmare. Bad luck strike in three times, so they did strike more than three times for me.

First of all, my tyre was puncture last last Monday, followed by my insanity to quit my job without getting another proper job. Also then, my lap top modem was striked by lightning while I was trying to gain some extra points for Real Rewards by paying bills online when it was raining profusely. Genius! (this explains why I didn’t post anything for the past two weeks). And I didn’t strike 4D for buying my car number (I “pao” the number – 12 probabilities), both sides, Magnum and Pan Malaysia.

I was in a clueless daze the entire week. Well, I just don’t know what has gotten into this pea sized brain of mine which made me do so.

I am working for Mae now. Just to kill time. Also hopefully I might be able to change my career path. I don’t think Secretarial can make me rich. It is a crap career anyway. (No offence to those doing Secretarial work).

By the time I am like 40 years old, 12 years from now, only I will be able to see my reward. This reward doesn’t come easy. You have to wait for all public listed company secretaries to resign, retire, die of some terrible disease (which I hope my ex-boss would get this), then only you will be able to take over and get some RM10k job (if you are lucky enough). Also, you prayed hard so that other people don’t try to squeeze in for your position, or you hope that your company directors don’t do any hanky panky things behind your back or off to jail you go where you will get free meals the rest of your life. Heck, they even have professional negligence insurance for this job.

Guess I am not destined to do something which requires so much responsibilities yet the reward is not attractive enough.

Think what I can do now is, give my best in whatever I am trying to do now, and let time decide my fate.

And.. don't ever EVER ever EVER use the internet when it is raining.

Comments

Popular Posts