EASY MONEY

Well, I finally realized that there is no such thing as easy money. (Unless you are born with unbelievable good luck that you just need to buy 4D and strike it big whenever you want money).

Both bosses are not in office now. I am having lunch with the four walls of the office, with Radio 4 on. I am not a Radio 4 fan, but the reception here sucks big time that I can’t access to anything other than Radio 4 and some Chinese/Malay/Tamil channels.

Lunch is the “pao” which was supposed to be breakfast. But the phone kept on ringing incessantly the entire morning, coupled with a few office boys delivering checks, and suddenly a new cleaner is hired to clean the office – I was totally clueless.

Since I will be alone in the office most of the days, I cannot watch The EYE2 till maybe, I get a new job? Else I will be hearing things and what not. Sigh.

Note to James – Remind your wife to buy mop and pail and bring them to office tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts