PLEASANT SURPRISE!

A long, long.. LONNNG lost IRC friend...

Session Start: Sun Apr 25 12:51:55 2004
Session Ident: sotongman
* Logging sotongman to 'logs\sotongman.DALnet.log'

[sotongman] u from selayang by any chance?
[Self] christ
[Self] who are you?
-
sotongman is ~wis@202.188.209.4 * joop
sotongman on #sexmelayu #malaysia #mamak #veteran #klsex
sotongman using broadway.ny.us.dal.net 42nd Street
sotongman has been idle 26secs, signed on Sun Apr 25 01:07:27
sotongman End of /WHOIS list.
-
[sotongman] thought so
[sotongman] me a zombie from marquis
[Self] and u are in sexmelayu
[Self] let me think....
[sotongman] ya ya
[Self] anzhen?
[sotongman] dunno
[Self] invibes?
[Self] ahahhaa
[Self] marquis some more
[Self] that is so f*cking long time ago
[sotongman] just wanna say hi tats all
[Self] who are you?
[Self] hi to you
[sotongman] me aahh zombie le
[Self] whoever u are
[Self] i dont remember no zombie
[sotongman] how is life gina? :)
[Self] f*ck
[Self] this isnt fair
[Self] who are you?
[sotongman] still sounds the same to me :)
[Self] yeah
[Self] ahhahahah
[Self] just bitchier as ever
[sotongman] tats the spirit
[Self] so u are not telling me?
[sotongman] havent seen yr nick a long time
[sotongman] let u guess lo
[Self] today, i met rosabeth
[Self] she met anzhen
[Self] then we were talking about invibes and marquis
[Self] then someone like u come here
[Self] it gives me creeps
[sotongman] dun la drop heere names and there...u wont catch me
[Self] lee?
[sotongman] dun worry me aint no pysco gina
[sotongman] me actually harmless
[Self] ppl from marquis are psychos
[sotongman] damn
[sotongman] izzit...like tat me excluded than
[Self] you no marquis
[Self] i dont remember you
[sotongman] u psyco meh?? think u okies wat
[sotongman] me marquis leh
[sotongman] dun believe u ask james and ann :p
[Self] wah some more know james and ann
[Self] who else u know from the channel?
[sotongman] :) kekekke
[sotongman] i know gina baby from selayang :p
[Self] some more?
[Self] what do u do?
[sotongman] i know she drinks :p
[Self] i cant go on if i dont know who u are
[sotongman] i know she shoots pool :p
[sotongman] dun worry le..me aint no mad man :)
[Self] I know u are not Ian
[Self] I know u are not Ujin
[sotongman] just a zombie oni....
[Self] tell me lah
[Self] Lee is it?
[sotongman] no not lee
[Self] have we met?
[sotongman] eerrrrr cant ask another question aahh...dead giveaway
[Self] just blardy tell me
frostie_man> tats the gina i know
[sotongman] :p
[sotongman] dun la get upset
[Self] ok lah
[Self] suit yourself
[sotongman] ok i gip u clue
[Self] i dont know how to go on talking now
[sotongman] yeah we met b4
[Self] are u in your 30s now?
[sotongman] dun worry le...not la i got vcd lucah on marquis oso
[sotongman] everyone in marquis so old aah?
[Self] i never had sex with anyone in marquis before
[Self] hahaha
[sotongman] wait i go check my ic first
[sotongman] tats why lo..i said i am safe la...aint no stalker too
[sotongman] yeah in my 30's :)
[Self] if you are in the 30s
[Self] there are only two fellas
[Self] James and Seng Hong
[sotongman] dead give away :)
[Self] ahahahhahahha
[Self] f*ck
[Self] are you seng hong?
[Self] i`ll be damned
[sotongman] eeerrr sapa sotong tu
-
sotongman is ~wis@202.188.209.4 * joop
sotongman on #sexmelayu #malaysia #mamak #veteran #klsex
sotongman using broadway.ny.us.dal.net 42nd Street
sotongman has been idle 9secs, signed on Sun Apr 25 01:07:27
sotongman End of /WHOIS list.
-
[sotongman] kekeke
[Self] f*ck
[Self] it`s you lah
[Self] f*ck
[Self] ahahahhahahahahahhaha
[sotongman] yup how is life?

Seng Hong, my favorite sotong of all time.

Comments

Backup comments said…
This is the funniest piece. Recollecting the olden days of IRC. Thanks to Gyna (James fav quote)..I mean Gina, my best bosom bud, who introduced IRC to me after one month of our acquaintance. I didn’t know she likes to swear until I log in. Another part is her great sense of humour. I remember LOL my a** off everytime I log into Marrquis channel (Gina’s the FOUNDER). As you may have experienced, it’s very10X annoying and frustrating when someone knows you but you have the slightest clue bout them and the best part is the interrogation process…as witnessed here…nevertheless the identity finally revealed itself. What bothered me most is sotongman joining sexmelayu channel…enlighthen me Gina…
Wai Ye | 05.26.04 – 3:42 pm | #

He is just bored. No harm done.
Gina | Homepage | 06.03.04 – 12:18 am | #

Popular Posts