“NUMEROLOGIST"

The typical thing about my family is, all of us believe in striking 4D. Whenever someone bought a new car, everyone will be asking for the car number. If install a new phone, people will ask what is the new number, heck, while my aunt was in the hospital for pneumonia ages ago, we even bought the room number she was staying in and the list goes on..

Last weekend, my brother took home some of my family’s money plant to his new home. He wanted to make use of a small decorative bowl someone gave him for his house warming party which was left stranded in the store room since he moved in with his gf last year. And his gf car number, bought three years ago, strike on two accounts (consolation prize) this week alone. “Must be the money plant!”, my brother said.

My dad is another 4D believer. He has been buying it for the past 30 years! And the thing is, I guess he lost all his money except on one occasion where he bought his army truck number which he used to drive when he was a sergeant with the army. Strike only RM10,000. That made him a happy man for awhile before my mom used it to pay off some debts. He doesn’t have a strategy to buy numbers even till today. He keeps on changing numbers regularly. My mom said, probably the Wealth God is not with him as he always changes his numbers.

My uncle and aunt used to strike 4D about 10 years ago. Imagine there were a few good years… when we strike 4D almost every 3 months. I remembered that I was still in school and almost every other month, I would get extra pocket money. Also, whenever we striked lottery, my aunt would renovate the house that we are staying in now, and also buy a bigger van for business. We have renovated the house 3 times and changed the business van 3 times. There was one year where my ang pow money reaches RM2,500/- due to three ang pows containing RM500/-.

Gone are the days. Now it is time for the following generation to keep on buying numbers and this will definitely keep Magnum in business.

Comments

Popular Posts