LIVE TO EAT, EAT TO LIVE?

Adipax retard? (I think it stands for preventing deposits of fat on the adipose tissue?) I can’t believe that I am actually taking these to lose weight. The doc prescribed it said that, it acts as a fat burner. The patient will feel warm due to the fat burning action going on and also, will be constipated if do not consume 3 litres of water per day. Come to think of it, today is the second day I am taking it, and I haven’t been to the loo like I used to this morning. Aiyah.. I will get darn agitated later today.

Also, he (Doc) claimed this is the best selling slimming pills in the USA. Made in Austria. When I asked about side effects, he said there won’t be any side effects other than as mentioned, and also if the pills are hazardous, it would be long banned by USA Medicine Bureau (whatchamacallit?). He further claimed that the pills have been in USA for the past 10 years.. and how come people in USA are still so much obese and overweight.. and it even trigger national alarm to put a stop to fast food, and fatty food. Some fat people even sue a giant fast good company for making their children fat.. I am being born in the wrong country.

Seriously, I have lost the appetite to eat. Used to have this insatiable appetite for carbohydrates in whatever form. I had only lunch yesterday and I can’t even finish the half plate of rice. Good news. Maybe it’s psycho.

I hope to be able to fit into the Snowfly shoes I bought yesterday, (freaking expensive). Never ever go shopping for shoes in the night. This morning it is a bit tight, unlike yesterday when I tried it on at Isetan. Should have listened to my friend to buy ½ size bigger.

Comments

Popular Posts