HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YABBA!

This post is for Yabba aka Dennis.

Yesterday, I called Yabba to check out what's up with him since I haven't seen him in ages. Told me to see him for dinner at my old office.

I HAVE to go the the gym since I have been missing in action for awhile. Even TFF, my gym mate couldn't locate me in the gym these days.

Yabba: So now how? It is either the gym or me! Pick your choice!

Self: Errr....

Yabba: Gym more important or I am more important? *Losing patience*

Self: Errr.... *I was about to say the gym if it weren't his birthday today*

Yabba: Wah... must take so long to think ah?? Shuen lah! (Cantonese: Saying never mind with a tinge of hurt)

Self: Okay Okay! I will come and see you for dinner. Screw gym!

That is Gina. The crowd pleaser.

Happy birthday, Yabba! It is a blessing to have you as a friend.

P.S. Happy Birthday to Pey Fen & Fred (17 Aug)

Gym Activities today

Cross trainer + tread Mill: Burnt 350 calories in 40 mins

Dessert: Couldn't locate the stripper. Saw Kenny flirting with a member. You should listen to his voice when he was talking to that girl- so damn... lecherous. Even the girl was disgusted.
Related stories: How much is the Doggie in the Window?, Manic Monday

Comments

Backup comments said…
Although i don’t know you guys, but Happy Birthday, Yabba…
sugarbaby | 08.19.04 – 2:20 am | #

Very nice of you sugarbaby.

Unfortunately, not all my friends are net savvy. They only use internet to check their e-mails.
Gina | Homepage | 08.19.04 – 10:07 pm | #

Popular Posts