HOME BEST KEPT SECRETS #2

Minced pork with potatoes and carrots

This is one of the reasons that I could never give up meat!

To prepare the pork:

Minced pork

Beat an egg and mix with minced pork. Add soya sauce to taste.

Mould the minced pork into balls and fry them in hot oil (lotsa oil)

Drain.

To prepare potato:

Sliced or dice them according to mood.

Fry them in hot oil.

Drain.

To prepare the sauce

Tumis some garlic in some oil.

Put a little water in the wok. Add oyster sauce.

Add sliced carrots. Simmer for a few minutes to let carrot cook.

Add chopped/sliced onions.

Final step

Put the pork balls and fried potato inside.

Simmer.

Voila! A taste of heaven!

Other recipes
Home Best Kept Secrets #1

Comments

Backup comments said…
Erm.. you cooked?!?!?!?!
Kat | Homepage | 10.18.06 – 5:55 am | #

Why? What’s wrong if I DO cook? Hehehe!!
Gina | Homepage | 10.18.06 – 9:46 am | #

walan!!!! STOP TORTURING ME
ryuu | Homepage | 10.18.06 – 11:40 am | #

I want, i want, i want pretty please…..

I shall stalk your mom for this delectable dish *slurp* – Meat’s my fav – yeah, I am a killer. Muahhahahaha….
Cleeyy | Homepage | 10.18.06 – 1:48 pm | #

Ryuu: You can try to cook yourself in USA mah…

cleey: I will ask mom to prepare this dish and invite you over to sample once I finish my vegetarian pledge for the Ninth Emperor’s Festival.
Gina | Homepage | 10.18.06 – 5:31 pm | #

ate this before, it is indeed good!
takeshi | 10.19.06 – 8:25 pm | #

daymn… thats like my fav chinese pork dish man!

although the ones im used to dont have carrots..
paradoxx | Homepage | 10.21.06 – 12:22 am | #

Takeshi: Where you ate it?

paradoxx: Yeah. It used to come without carrots – which tasted just as good. This one was special.
Gina | Homepage | 10.22.06 – 3:17 am | #

Popular Posts