Happy Birthday to Me, Myself and I

Well, thanks a lot, James & Mae. Of coz Mae doesn't have a clue about this. Perhaps, she will find out when her kid reaches 16 (legal age to read stuff his daddy wrote on the web). So, James, Should I call Mae up and thank her for this blog? *evil grin*

Today, James called me up and asked me for my particulars in order to sign up for some website which maybe able to link pics to this blog. I am totally clueless of what is going on.. when he asked me, is your computer FTP enabled? I was like.. what the f*ck is that? Yeah.. the only things I know about internet is to check my e-mails and check out some hot guys whom I might date over the IRC. James, whom I met, 7 years ago in #mamak is NOT one of the HOT GUYS. However, I am glad to have met him. James, if it wasn't for the unicorn, I would not have gone out with you. He looked safe coz he was bald and gayish (the unicorn). hahahahaha.

So, I was in Kinokuniya when James called, I had to say my IC Number, Address, and phone number loudly in public coz he couldn't hear or the line was bad? Or is he trying to sell me out, making me say all that particulars in public so people might notice and asked me out? Hmmmph... it might work.

For a singleton like me, no one to buy presents for this Valentine's day. Why am I born on the most romantic day on the calendar, yet remain so un-romanced? Wrong timing. Perhaps I am here to play people's cupid, or Aunt Agony, solving other people's romance problems. I am quite good at it. Very experienced even. Think I have learnt too many things from people with broken relationships - tragic even. So guess it is wise to stay out of this roller coaster of emotions. Too much for me. (or out of no choice? - Hmmph...)

Ok, here's wishing another year of good health, good luck and better management of my temper and my big mouth so I don't get into so much trouble.

Thanks, WY for the lovely lunch and movie.

Comments

Backup comments said…
You r most welcome Gina It’s already half a year and counting down to your birthday again…yeap that soon. Hmm you playing Aunt Agony. I’m grateful for meeting someone special as you. What keeps our frenship bond strong is our understanding. Though you have a ‘mulut laser’ I stil like the way you are. Coz I’ve learned to accept whatever criticsm posts to me as I’ve learned from it and improve myself and Gina you’ve helped me improved.. Cheers!
Wai Ye | 06.07.04 – 1:21 pm | #

Popular Posts