OMIGOD! HE'S HUGE!

Over the weekend, I was in for a surprise. Anny, my No. 1 fan blog reader, asked me to see her at Leisure Mall, to collect my very, very belated birthday gift.

At first, she wanted to ask Sekinchan Boy to send it over to my house on Friday night itself when I told her I won’t be able to meet her on Saturday because of the tragic lunch appointment (Remember? The terrible Tamarind Hill?). I asked her, “What is it? Since it is already belated, might as well wait some more lah. Further, I won’t be at home to receive it on Friday night either.”

Then, she said, it is a life sized teddy bear, much bigger than me. I frantically agree to see her in Leisure Mall, not because I wanted it so bad - it is just not a good idea to ask SB to send it directly to my house. I dreaded the thought of my mother misunderstanding that her daughter finally found a pursuer and this would put a grin on her face for days.

To spare my mother from this illusive hope, and also, SB’s chances of other girls pursuing him (SB is one hot commodity – you know?), I dismissed the idea and told Anny to meet me for tea instead, after my lunch appointment.

When she told me "it" was damn huge, I didn’t believe her.

Seeing is believing… and now I did.

This is how I managed to get the teddy, lovingly Christianed as Brutus, into my house from my Kenari. Brutus has one huge ass. He cannot possibly get out with his ass first. Like a baby, he had to come out from the car, head first. As soon as I got him out from the car, I had to go to the kitchen to drink some water. Phew.

Then, he made his way to the house. He was stuck at the half opened door. Man! This guy is huge!

When I got him upstairs, Sasha squealed with delight and mother was shocked and asked me how much does it cost? I explained, it was a gift from a friend.

Brutus is every lady's man

I don’t usually sleep with teddies or dollies (I prefer men anytime! Haha!Kidding!!) – but now I have to.. coz there is no cupboard or room to put this fella. Sigh! Now I officially have a new bed mate.

Brutus occupied more than half of the queen sized bed. (Yes – the bed in blue is queen sized and not a single bed!). Jesus! He's so territorial!

Welcome, Brutus! It’s like a new addition to the family. Thanks, Anny!

Comments

Backup comments said…
*Phew* Aren’t you glad it’s Brutus and not Bigfoot?
fishtail | Homepage | 03.22.06 – 12:06 am | #

wah!!! veli big !!!!

peace,
e
ed | 03.22.06 – 12:43 am | #

Does you sister look healthier now or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
james | Homepage | 03.22.06 – 8:46 am | #

Yeah..u r right, ah Ku(my dead uncle). That’s me
San | 03.22.06 – 9:01 am | #

err,,which is u ? left or right ?
foodcrazee | Homepage | 03.22.06 – 12:27 pm | #

gosh! he’s cute!
amy | 03.22.06 – 2:00 pm | #

foodcrazee: I’m the 1 hiding at the back of the bear..hehe
San | 03.22.06 – 3:00 pm | #

wow he looks so huggable

errr off topic a bit thats the exact tile at my house ;p
visithra | Homepage | 03.22.06 – 5:18 pm | #

it’s huge! Anny is so sweet …. Gina this probably will be the most 有分量gift of your life, literally.

enjoy your new mate! happy belated birthday once again!
greenapple | Homepage | 03.22.06 – 9:30 pm | #

fishtail: Ha ha ha! If he is Brutus, I never wanna be Caesar!

Ed: If you meet him in person – he is even larger!

James: She is A-ok now! Thanks for your concern!

San: See, you look so much better now.

Foodcrazee: Pardon my sister. I am not in the picture.

Amy: Yeah.. and he’s mine!! MINE! Muahahahahahahaha.

San: I believe, foodcrazee is asking me? Don’t perasan ok? Ha ha ha.

Visithra: Don’t you hate white tiles? One hair drop.. that’s it man!

greenapple: Me.. by far.. had gotten a bigger present.. a new wardrobe from sister.
Gina | Homepage | 03.22.06 – 11:04 pm | #

never knew such huge bear existed in this world! he’s freaking huge! eh, how do u know whether it’s a jantan or betina huh? can see ar? why never cover with leaves like ribena berry?
kampungkai | Homepage | 03.23.06 – 12:15 am | #

wah, u got a lot of fans huh?

gosh…teddy is sweet. now, i know u like men who r hairy.
veli-teddy | 03.23.06 – 9:46 pm | #

Kampungkai: Maybe it’s a bisexual? I dunno. Anny named him. Ha ha. I guess I would prefer a him and a her.. not ah kua.. hahaha.

veli-teddy: No lah. This one – she doesn’t want it.. so she gave it to me. hahahahaha!
Gina | Homepage | 03.23.06 – 11:29 pm | #

btw, yr house does not resembles a tile shop also…ok wat..got ‘classs’ wat.
veli-teddy | 03.24.06 – 5:18 pm | #

One day, I will take some pics of my house tiles and show them to you. veli teddy??? Ha ha!
Gina | Homepage | 03.26.06 – 1:24 am | #

A GIRL gave me a big Pokemon soft-toy for my graduation…. I still have it in wrappers…. urrrgghhh

GEez, why didn;t one hot hunk gave me one….sigh
K.S. | Homepage | 03.27.06 – 7:23 am | #

Popular Posts